For companies

You have already acknowledged that the employment of a foreigner is beneficial for your company. However, the necessity of breaking through the thicket of regulations does not seem to be an optimal solution.

Migrant Service meets the expectations of demanding employers and assists in legalizing foreigners’ residence and employment in Poland, particularly in:

  • obtaining a temporary residence and work permit,

  • obtaining a work permit,

  • registering a declaration of the intention to entrust a job to a foreigner.

We also assist in:

  • preparing a preliminary work agreement,

  • obtaining a governor’s opinion (labour market test),

  • obtaining a tax identification number,

  • legalizing residence of family members (spouse, children), and particularly in:

    • registering invitations for them,

    • registering their place of residence,

    • obtaining residence permits for them.


ul. Bagatela 12 lok. 502, 5th floor,
00-585 Warsaw
We are open from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm.


tel. 720 840 132 (Polish & English)
tel. 720 840 458 (Polish & Russian)